We’re back from Hawaii, and back on F-Factor Step 1 to get on track and in a routine after being away for a couple of weeks! That doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy 4th of July though! While planning out the menu this week, I wanted to create a yummy July 4th treat that wouldn’t derail me from my health goals. I was inspired by GG Fiber Cracker’s cheesecake bites and F-Factor’s Cheesecake Parfait with Blackberry Sauce (recipe is in the white F-Factor book, which you can buy HERE) to create today’s recipe. I tweaked both these recipes and smashed them together to create the most delish July 4th treat ever that is a lightened up version of the typical cheesecake!
The secret to this recipe is using greek yogurt cream cheese! It gives the texture a creamy consistency without all of the fat typically found in cream cheese. I also tested this recipe with nonfat cream cheese and had my hubby do a blind taste test to see which he preferred. The greek yogurt was his fav, and I have to say, it’s my fav too! However, you can certainly make this with the nonfat cream cheese if you are in a bind.
Cheesecake Parfait Recipe:
Serves 2-4 (depending on the size of your cups)
- 1/2 cup pulverized GG crackers (measure after pulverized) buy them HERE
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp stevia
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
Cheesecake Filling Ingredients:
- 4 oz greek yogurt cream cheese
- 1/2 cup low fat ricotta cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp stevia
- 1 cup sliced strawberries and 1 cup blueberries (to put between layers and garnish)
- Mix all of the dry crust ingredients for the crust (everything but the coconut oil) in a bowl with a whisk. Once well combined, add the melted coconut oil and continue to whisk until evenly distributed. Set aside.
- In a small blender or food processor, blend the greek yogurt cream cheese, low fat ricotta, vanilla, and stevia. Set aside.
- In a dessert cup, put 2-3 tablespoons of the GG mixture and pack the mixture to create a bottom layer in the cup.
- Next, layer in the cheesecake mixture, followed my sliced strawberries and blueberries. Repeat these layers and top the parfait with a light sprinkle of the GG mixture. Garnish with extra fruit.
- Refrigerate before serving (I like to chill this for at least 30 minutes).
Let me know if you give these a try this week for 4th of July!! Tag me on instagram so I can see your parfaits!
Did you like the products linked in today’s blog post? Please support Jackie Anne Blog by shopping through the provided affiliated links. At no cost to you, I will receive a small percentage from any products you purchase through these provided affiliate links. I use this small profit to keep this blog running and maintained. Thank you so much for your support so I can continue to serve you!
Some links may be affiliate links- at no additional cost to you, I may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases which helps maintain this blog!